Podcast Episode 51 is here! We discuss Canada’s Top Travel Rewards Credit Cards for 2019 + MORE Jan 29th

There are more credit card options in Canada than you can shake a stick at! Stay on top of the best rates and plans right here.
Latest News
 card points

May 13 Update: Canada's second Andaz Hotel to be in Toronto's The One, Air France's first North American destination for Airbus A350 to be Toronto & more! May 13th

Anshul from Points, Miles & Bling let us know that the second Andaz Hotel for Canada is slated to open in Toronto in 2022. The 160 room hotel will open in "The One" which will be Canada's tallest building once completed. The hotel itself won't be very tall as it will be occupying floors 4 t.... More »
 card points

May 15 Update: Streaming services 3x points list for the Scotia Gold American Express Card, Alaska & El Al partner up, redeem AIR MILES Cash Miles at LCBO + MORE May 15th

I recently spoke with Scotia to find out which streaming services will earn 3x points on the Scotia Gold American Express come August 1. Here is the list that is confirmed so far: Apple MusicCineplex Digital Store Hulu iTunesKindleKobo SiriusXM SpotifyYou can learn more about this change and others .... More »

Triangle Mastercard: Which Canadian Tire Card Is Right For You? Mar 4th

If you love shopping at Canadian Tire or any of its partner stores, such as Sport Chek or Marks (Work Warehouse), you may be interested in their trio of Triangle Mastercard products. This credit card lineup is unique in that they all come without an annual fee, from the entry level card to the premi.... More »
 amex

Need a Loan ASAP? Don’t Stress. Get Pre-Approved in Minutes Jun 25th

Looking for a personal loan? Let’s face it, circumstances can change unexpectedly. And, an emergency can pop up at the worst possible time. From an unexpected home improvement bill or tax liability to your kids asking for a loan, don’t stress it. Personal loans are a way to obtain the m.... More »
 visa

June 27 Update: AIR MILES system outage on Canada Day and World of Hyatt adds Alila Hotels to its portfolio + MORE Jun 28th

AIR MILES will be performing some system upgrades on Canada Day which means their website, the app, airmilessshops.ca and AIR MILES cash redemptions will be unavailable. The planned downtime is from 11pm ET on June 30 to 11pm ET on July 1. During this time you will still be able to earn miles wi.... More »
January 29 Update: 100% Bonus when you convert Radisson Rewards points to Aeroplan and Aeroplan loses Toyota as a partnerCheck out the latest Radisson Rewards to Air Canada Aeroplan transfer bonus. Right now when you transfer points from your Radisson Rewards account to Aeroplan you’ll get a 100%. What’s curious about the promotion is the 100% bonus is split between Radisson and Aeroplan. Radisson will give 70% of the bonus miles while Aeroplan will give you the other 30%. Hopefully this posts correctly if you do choose to do this transfer. If you do, you have until February 15th to take advantage of the bonus. You need to convert a minimum of 2,000 Radisson Rewards points for the bonus to kick in. Points covert 10 to 1 so with the promo you’ll get 2 Aeroplan Miles for every 10 points. Find out more about this offer here. Speaking of Aeroplan, their partnership with Toyota apparently ended on December 31st. There is no news on the Aeroplan website about this, I found out when I took my Toyota in for service and pulled out my Aeroplan card. The service advisor advised me the partnership ended at the end of 2018 (even though the dealership still had a big Aeroplan banner hanging on the outside) Posts since our last update: Rewards Canada miles and points resources you should frequently check and bookmark RewardsCanada…

Continue Reading On RewardsCanada.ca »

The Mastercard Black Card bills itself as a luxury card charged with premium benefits – and a hefty annual fee. Is it worth it? Read on to see if the Mastercard Black Card is right for you.

Continue Reading On creditcards.com »

Super-prime accounts – those that consumers with the best credit hold – saw record purchase volume growth of 10 percent in the third quarter of 2018, according to the American Bankers Association.

Continue Reading On creditcards.com »

Podcast Episode 51 is here! We discuss Canada's Top Travel Rewards Credit Cards for 2019 Episode 51 – January 29, 2019 Canada’s Top Travel Rewards Credit Cards for 2019!This is a special week! We look at and discuss our 2019 Top Travel Rewards Credit Card rankings! Find out some of the details behind the rankings, the cards that came out on top and more! You can find the full rankings here! Click Here to download the podcast Or download/subscribe via: Links relating to this week’s topic: Canada’s Top Travel Rewards Credit Cards for 2019!

Continue Reading On RewardsCanada.ca »

Share

PinIt
Compare insurance quotes through Kanetix.ca - save time and money!